This blog is my attempt at tracking recipes that I've tried, generating ideas for new ones, and remembering all the little things that made a recipe extra special! Eventually I'd like to open a bakery, but in the meantime, my friends, family, and workout partners are the lucky individuals who get to taste-test all my creations.

You can contact me at Cupcakes.and.Calderas@gmail.com

For an explanation of where my blog name came from, check out this link: http://cupcakesandcalderas.blogspot.com/2011/06/where-did-blog-name-come-from.html


Thursday, July 14, 2011

A little absent lately....

Sorry for the delay in entries! With a wildfire looming in close vicinity of Los Alamos, the whole town was evacuated, and I haven't had much time for blogging! I have, however, had lots of time for baking, during our 1 week "vacation" of sorts. So, stay tuned next week for some new blog posts about my forays into gluten-free and vegan baking...

No comments:

Post a Comment